The Psalms are wonderful, inspired representations of the thoughts and emotions of people trying to grow in their relationship with God. As we pursue maturity in our faith, we are blessed to learn that we can take every thought, every feeling, even every doubt to God in prayer. If we don’t believe that this is true, we only have to look at the Psalms for evidence of this kind of openness with God. I hope these six small group lessons will be a blessing to you!
- With God in the Dark
- Lent and Liberty
- Rejoice! The Christ Has Come!
- Nothing but Leaves
- Lent on Loan
- Jesus & Unthrown Stones
- An old–but still relevant–sermon for MLK Jr. Day
- My Favorite Bible Story ?
- Give Me Something to Hear
- Listening for Laughter
- Seeing God’s Blessings
- It’s Not the End of the World–just America as we know it
October 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31