This is a six-week series on biblical stories that contain shocking elements. I believe that those things that shock us are intended to help us take on a broader view of God and His will for us. Or, on the other hand, things that shock us may serve to open our eyes to the foolishness that we’re capable of, which could help us avoid mistakes that have been made by those who’ve gone before us. Either way, these stories brought out a lot of interesting and faith-building discussion.
- With God in the Dark
- Lent and Liberty
- Rejoice! The Christ Has Come!
- Nothing but Leaves
- Lent on Loan
- Jesus & Unthrown Stones
- An old–but still relevant–sermon for MLK Jr. Day
- My Favorite Bible Story ?
- Give Me Something to Hear
- Listening for Laughter
- Seeing God’s Blessings
- It’s Not the End of the World–just America as we know it
March 2018 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31