- With God in the Dark
- Lent and Liberty
- Rejoice! The Christ Has Come!
- Nothing but Leaves
- Lent on Loan
- Jesus & Unthrown Stones
- An old–but still relevant–sermon for MLK Jr. Day
- My Favorite Bible Story ?
- Give Me Something to Hear
- Listening for Laughter
- Seeing God’s Blessings
- It’s Not the End of the World–just America as we know it
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: fear
It’s so easy to get discouraged. Most of us have hopes, dreams, and plans that motivate us to get up and go to school or work and do all the things we HAVE to do in order to experience the … Continue reading
Imagine if you received a direct, personal letter today (snail mail, email, text–it’s your choice) from God… Dear ____________________, I remember the moment you were created. I watched your cells grow and divide and give your body shape. I still … Continue reading