- With God in the Dark
- Lent and Liberty
- Rejoice! The Christ Has Come!
- Nothing but Leaves
- Lent on Loan
- Jesus & Unthrown Stones
- An old–but still relevant–sermon for MLK Jr. Day
- My Favorite Bible Story ?
- Give Me Something to Hear
- Listening for Laughter
- Seeing God’s Blessings
- It’s Not the End of the World–just America as we know it
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: love
Having grown up in the Church of Christ but having a lot of Catholic friends, I knew a little about Lent and Ash Wednesday, but I never practiced such things. Those things were, in the terminology of my spiritual teachers … Continue reading
University of Missouri football star Michael Sam has been all over the news the last week or so, but it isn’t simply because he’s a really good football player. It’s because of his announcement to the world that he’s a … Continue reading