- With God in the Dark
- Lent and Liberty
- Rejoice! The Christ Has Come!
- Nothing but Leaves
- Lent on Loan
- Jesus & Unthrown Stones
- An old–but still relevant–sermon for MLK Jr. Day
- My Favorite Bible Story ?
- Give Me Something to Hear
- Listening for Laughter
- Seeing God’s Blessings
- It’s Not the End of the World–just America as we know it
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: humility
Life. Breath. Self-awareness. Hope. Joy. Peace. Comfort. Family. Food. Shelter. Health. Friends. Salvation. Jesus. Spirit. Time. Promises. Church… You and I both know that this list could go on and on. If we really tried to list all the good … Continue reading
As kids, I guess we all played lots of games outside when the weather was nice like it is here today (sunny and 65 degrees in York, Nebraska). We played Tag and Simon Says and Hide and Go Seek. Right … Continue reading